With Actassi Access, Schneider Electric is expanding its network connectivity solutions with an offer that offers the best technical-economic ratio for designing high-performance voice-data-image (VDI) networks adapted to standard and low-critical infrastructures.
Actassi Access is particularly sized for small and medium tertiary and industrial buildings:
• Offices and shops,
• factories, manufacturing workshops,
• public buildings (town hall, school, gymnasium, etc.).
The right performance at the right time
An offer in line with standards
Actassi Access meets the standards and has been designed according to the rules of the art, in accordance with the standards in force:
• Power over Ethernet (PoE),
• IEE 802.3 af standard,
• standards IEC 60603-7 and 5, IEC 11801: 2011Ed2.2,
• installation requirements according to standards.
By its design and the consistency of its various components, Actassi Access offers simplicity and time-saving installation:
• shielded connectors in zamac (category 6 class E 250 MHz or category 6A class EA 550 MHz),
• Modular Jack connector integrating into Keystone format for perfect implementation in all 45 × 45 media or 24-port RJ45 panels,
• compatibility with the Altira ultra terminal range,
• 360 ° connection of the connectors with connection without tools,
• 24-port 1U panels with integrated cable guide and labeling,
• 45 × 45 single, double, straight and inclined faceplate,
• 1x4P, 2x4P cable.
An extended 10-year warranty
Schneider Electric offers a 10-year guarantee on the components of the Actassi Access range used on Permanent link chains in copper technology complying with the requirements of the extended guarantees matrix.
Quick and easy to use.
• Multiple rewiring.
• Economical solution.
• Compact connector.
• Offer certified by Delta.
References and characteristics
Modular Jack tool-less RJ45 connector
• Body and moving parts materials: nickel plated zinc alloy.
• “2 pieces” shape.
• IDC tool-less bit.
• Earthing contact.
• Operating temperature from – 40 ° C to + 66 ° C.
• Contact-to-contact insulation voltage> 1000 V DC.
• Contact-shield insulation voltage> 1500 V DC.
• Box of 24 individually wrapped connectors.
• Compatible with ISO / IEC 11801: 2011 Ed2.2 Standards, class E (Cat. 6) or class EA (Cat. 6A), permanent link and channel line, IEC 60603-7-5 Cat 6 connected equipment, IEC 60603 -7.
• Annex D (Keystone imprint).
• Performance category 6 shielded or 6A shielded.
Fixed panel not fitted, for Modular Jack RJ45 connector
• Empty 19 ”copper panel (without connector).
• Height 1U.
• 24 RJ45 ports for Keystone footprint (IEC 60603-7 Annex D).
• Panels equipped with 4 label supports.
• Rear cable organizer.
• 1.8 mm thick sheet steel.
• Automatic earthing.
• Ground wire included 0.75 mm².
• Cage nuts supplied.
• Plastic parts in ABS / PC, FC FR, AS.
• Simple assembly, snap-in connector.
1U flush 19 ”cord guide panel
• 4 high capacity nylon rings (70 mm usable depth).
• Sheet steel (cataphoresis treatment, satin black finish).
• Polyamide rings filled with glass fiber.
• Black color.
Altira – RJ45 Keystone faceplate – Polar white
• Faceplate equipped with a folding flap and a label holder with label.
• Free choice of the orientation of the socket for all installation supports (columns, chutes, etc.).
• IP 20, IK 02.
Altira 45 × 45 mounting bracket
Altira cover plate 45 × 45 – Polar white
• Clip-on fixing method.
• Distance between centers of 71 mm.
• UV resistant.
• Halogen free.
Angled RJ45 faceplate for modular Jack connector – Polar white
• Material: UL94V0 PVC.
• White color (RAL 9003).
• Direct clip-on 45 × 45.
• Faceplates equipped with automatic closing flaps and a label holder.
• Label protected by translucent plastic.
• Color identification dots.
Note: the cover plate allows you to install the 45 × 45 mm inclined faceplates in a flush-mounting box.
LAN copper cables CL-C and CL-MNC Cat. 6 / 6A F / UTP
• Category 6 or 6A cabling network for voice and data applications.
• Data transmission performance: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabits, 10/100 BaseT.
• Compatible with standards EN 50173-1, ISO / IEC 11801: 2011 Ed2.2, IEC 61156-5 Ed2 and EN 50288-5-1.
• Cat. 6: 100 ohms, 250 MHz, 0.25 mm², 4 pairs or 2 × 4 pairs with outer screen.
• Cat. 6A: 100 ohms, 500 MHz, 0.25 mm², 4 pairs or 2 × 4 pairs with outer screen.
• Cross core to organize pairs.
• Cable gauge: AWG 24 (green cables CL-C), AWG 23 (blue cables CL-MNC).
• Compatible with PoE (Power over Ethernet) and PoEP (Power over Ethernet Plus) allowing to power devices (IP phone, cameras, WiFi terminals, etc.).
19 ”Actassi KDB enclosures
• Box delivered disassembled in one package.
• Completely symmetrical, epoxy-polyester powder paint, leather grain finish, RAL 7035 gray color.
• Enclosure consisting of a body, a pair of 19 ”upper uprights and a Securit® glass door.
• Pre-cut zones for upper and lower cable entries (0U height).
• Degree of protection IP 20 (indoor use).
• Resistance to external mechanical impacts: IK 08 with glass door.
• Permissible load 3 kg / U; 40 kg maximum per box (including a 25% charge reserve according to IEC 62208).
• Complies with RoHs directive and 19 ”IEC 60297-3-100 and EIA-310-E standards.
• Cable entry panel ref. NSYCRTM1U1PS (optional).
• Fan board with thermostat and switch ref.NSY1FAN230T (optional).
RJ45 cables – Category 6 / 6A
• For patching unshielded (telephone) or armored (computer, telephone) installations.
• Gray LSZH cable, flexible 100 ohm “patch” with molded RJ45 plugs at each end.
• 4 pair straight wiring.
• Cords individually factory tested.
• Cords delivered with red and green color coding rings.
Caractéristiques NEXT et RL d’un câble complet (92,1 m)
Actassi Access, consisting of a cable and two connectors, has excellent characteristics measured and certified by the Delta organization.