- Reposition the LSP parameter to the value 0: Menu SET => LSP = 0 (not necessary if factory setting)
- Reposition the HSP parameter to the value 50: Menu SET => HSP = 50 (not necessary if factory setting)
- Use a potentiometer with a maximum value of 10 kohms, the reference SZ1RV1202 is the Schneider potentiometer standard: value 2.2 kohms.
- Connect the potentiometer as follows: full resistance between terminals + 10 and COM and the midpoint in AI.
- Bridge terminal LI1 (Forward) of the terminal block to the + 24V terminal
As soon as LI1 is bridged, the drive will immediately start the motor in forward direction and make it reach the speed defined by the 0-10 V analog input corresponding to 0- 50 Hz.
The drive starts up, follows the acceleration ramps and reaches its speed setpoint determined by the potentiometer. The operator can then very easily change the speed setpoint.
Note: Instead of strapping LI1 and the polarity, use the contact of a rotary button or a push button or a PLC output.
Advice: If this operating mode is sufficient, finalize the commissioning with sections 7 and 8:
- Thermal motor protection
NSt fault: if the Nst fault appears on power-up, apply section 9.