To program the Wago 750-xxx PLC, you must use Codesys v2.3 software. How to use Codesys software? How to declare the input and output of the Wago PLC? In this tutorial, learn how to use Codesys v2.3 software and learn how to use Ladder Language (LD).
Wago PLC uses CoDeSys software for programming. It provides different programming languages of the IEC 61131-3 standard for the development of industrial API applications:
• LD: ladder language: ladder diagram: this language will be developed later in this course.
• SFC: Sequential functional diagram: Grafcet graphic representation.
• FBD: functional diagram: programming in the form of a functional unit (example of this address).
• IL: List of instructions: close to assembly language.
• ST: Structured text: Inspired by the Pascal language, structured programming.
• CFC: continuous functional diagram: a function box which can be placed freely on the screen.