Siemens has released the new version of the Simatic Manager Step7 engineering software for programming S7 1200, s7 300, s7 400 … PLCs, which is called Step7 Pro 2017 and corresponds to Step7 version 5.6.
One of the other major new automation features will allow us and other automation experts to support Windows 10.
This is because like the latest version of TIA Portal V14, Step7 Pro 2017 can run on Windows 10. Step 7 Pro 2017 can also run on Windows. 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016.
As a reminder, we are about to launch a new training course on Simatic Manager Step 7. The training will be aimed at people who have not installed TIA Portal or who are currently using Simatic Manager Step7.
It may interest you
- Download Levi Studio software from Wecon
- Download V-NET Mobile APP (Android version)
- Download WECON’s V-NET Client Software
- Download PIStudio Software from Wecon
- What is home automation (domotic)