The simple, friendly ALPHA MITSUBISHI PLC OR α Series has been designed for use around your home, office, factory…. anywhere that requires a flexible supervisory control function. Every module allows you to read signals and set outputs according to particular conditions or time settings defined by you, the user. Plus the built-in programmable display allows you to check the status of your system anytime.
Special features of the α Series system are:
• Direct (on-device) programming capability
• High current output capability
• Small size
• Easy access programming port
• EEPROM cassette program storage capability
• Built-in Real Time Clock as standard
• Windows based programming package, AL-PCS/WIN-E
• Plus a full range of support documentation and Training packages
The α Series is designed to be used in the following automatic applications: lighting, air conditioning, irrigation, doors, gates, simple security systems, greenhouses, air fans, etc. The Real Time Clock can be used as a power saving device to automatically turn the equipment On/Off at scheduled times.
Debug programs carefully before installing in automated equipment. The α Series is not designed to be used in life critical or fail safe applications.
2 thoughts on “Download the ALPHA MITSUBISHI PLC hardware guide”
Comment puis-je suivre une formation en contrôle et instrumentation, bonjour.
Vous pouvez envoyer votre demande par émail: lab4Sys@gmail.com