This Getting Started manual describes the installation and commissioning of the SINAMICS G120 converter.
The drive described in this manual is a device for controlling an asynchronous three-phase motor.
The drive is intended for integration into electrical installations
The drive is approved for industrial and professional use in industrial networks.
Use in public networks requires additional measures.
Technical data and information on connection conditions can be found on the nameplate and in the operating instructions.
It may interest you
- Telemecanic programmable logic controllers
- Best site for healthy recipes, cooking and beauty for women
- Download Vijeo Citect Version 7.5 software
- Download proteus software version 8
- Download the student version of the EPLAN Electric software